Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Reaction to 10/25

I was very impressed with Dillon's creation for our recent assignment. I've always admired those that can improve photos using certain techniques. I'd like to learn how to do this myself. I liked that he used a photo depicting IUPUI and of course, the title of our class. In fact everyone who presented their assignment did a nice job being creative. I'd really like to incorporate more creativity into my projects. For the 'what is important to you' assignment, I made a poster of the things I had also mentioned on my blog that were important to me, but did not share it due to the class discussion on religion. I'm going to post a picture of it at least so that Beth can see what I did. Class became especially interesting at the end when she opened a package that seemed to contain someone's mail. I think it may be something like a gag gift, but I'm still not really sure. I did not participate in class today, but my mind was occupied with many thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment