Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Reaction 11/8

I did not attend class mainly because I recently got a cold. I honestly wish I would have gone anyway because I found out that I missed a field trip to Herron to see the exhibit on display. This was the first session of Beth's I did not go to and it was disappointing because I always look forward to attending. Because I missed the exhibit and because I had not actually ever been inside Herron, I decided I'd go see it on my own today to see what I missed and I'm so glad I did. I was so inspired by all of the profound things I read throughout the exhibit. I loved that it was so engaging and positive. It was also amazing to think about all of the collaborating the two artists did being so far apart yet creating their work of art. I definitely plan on visiting before it is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment