Wednesday, November 3, 2010

reaction 11/1

I honestly loved the fact that Beth assigned a skip day, especially with the purpose of doing something fun, but at first I was a bit surprised. I can't say I've ever been given an assignment like it. It took me a while to figure out what it was that I wanted to do. Money was definitely a factor because lately I've been broke, so I had to think of something inexpensive, but fun and that was a little hard to do. I think most students are so commonly weighed down with homework, jobs, and other responsibilities that sometimes fun takes a back seat to all of these things. I honestly did something very worthwhile and fun in my opinion so I feel that I truly benefited from the assignment. Not to mention, I got a pretty good idea for my final project after my activity Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment