Monday, September 20, 2010

Response to 9/20

I am an animal lover, so of course I enjoyed that you allowed Jake to bring in Gizmo. Although distracting, he was a wonderful addition to our class and oh-so-adorable. I really enjoyed the conversation we had about fear as people shared their personal fears and experiences with fear. If a spider that huge ever let himself down that close in front of ME, I'd certainly wreck. In fact I just might have a nervous break-down because I hate them. I myself am not deathly afraid of open water, but it makes me uneasy because I've almost drowned before. I was nine at a friend's lakehouse and we were kneeboarding. Somehow I got flipped upsidedown and the board was pushing my head down into the water and I could not manage to flip myself back over so that I could take a breath. Most of the people that shared their inventions of a new sense had thought them out well. It was interesting to see what people came up with because when the assignment was first presented, I was at a loss as to what sense I could create that wasn't too much like the five we already posess.

No comments:

Post a Comment