Sunday, September 12, 2010

Reaction to AVL

I was utterly amazed after touring the AVL lab. I expected to see neat things, but really had no idea our school was so advanced technologically. The most amazing thing for me was the giant 3D submersive game. I could have played it for hours, although I'm sure I would have had an awful headache afterward. It's crazy how so many things are available and becoming available in 3D. The giant computer screen was also awesome.What is even cooler about all of the things we got to see is that most of them are available to us as IUPUI students as long as it relates to a class or project. I am very much looking forward to my next visit, although I am unsure of when it may be. Most likely during this semester, however. Thanks, Beth for taking us to see such amazing things!

No comments:

Post a Comment